Sunday, July 31, 2011

Housekeeping... and holidays!

Hello lovelies!

I have some boring housekeeping to get through, far too much for a facebook status update, so here we go!

{JULY COLLECTION ORDERS} 

I've been a busy bee over the last few days packaging and posting the July Collection orders, some have already been posted and the remaining orders will be posted tomorrow. Start stalking your posties!

{HOLIDAYS}

I'll be away on holidays this week up the gorgeous Sunshine Coast and will not have access to my emails whilst I'm away, so all replies will have to wait until my return on Friday. I know I'm super behind on emails but WILL be getting on top of them when I come back! I'll be disabling the ability to post on the Little Wildrose facebook wall to keep spam at bay whilst I'm gone. 

{ORDER ENQUIRIES}

I've received loads of emails the last week or so requesting orders. I haven't had a chance to reply to all yet, but wanted to let you know that I am unable to take any order requests currently. I am completely booked out this year, and almost completely booked out for the first half of 2012 as well. Those who have sent through emails for weddings next year, I'll check my schedule when I return from holidays and let you know.

{2011 SPECIAL OCCASION ORDERS}

If you already have a special occasion order booked for 2011, I am running on schedule and you will receive your orders at least a week ahead of your event date. August and September bookings, if you want to check or change anything please email me this week and I will get back to you on Friday :)

Well I think that's all folks! Hope you all have a fabulous week!

Janine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment