Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The countdown begins... 7 days to go!

Well only 7 days to go until the April Collection is released and I'm SO excited! I've been sewing like a mad woman trying to get as many lovely clutch's made as I possibly can for you all!

I must have pink on the brain, because both of today's additions were pink!

Tatiana in Tea Rose
 Elle in Fuschia


If you are curious to know what else is left to be included in this collection, I can tell you that currently on my sewing table there is animal print, dupioni silk, lace, pearls and satin...... you won't have much longer to wait! 

This week we unveiled our new website, and I'm thrilled with how it is looking! If you haven't already created an account for release night then pop on in and sign up now here, will make it just that little bit quicker to snap up your preferred pretties on the night :)

There are some exciting developments brewing behind closed doors here at Little Wildrose and although I can't share what just yet, I can tell you that it will mean more clutch's available for my lovely customers!

I hope you all have a safe and happy Easter, and over-indulge in chocolate - I know I will! :)





 


No comments:

Post a Comment