Saturday, May 14, 2011
Things that make me smile :)
These are some of the things that make me smile...
* My family
* Shoes (as discovered in last weeks blog)
* Good coffee
* Food – one of life’s greatest pleasures
* Postpacks of new supplies in the mail
* Stunning photography
* Seeing 11:11 on a clock
* Freshly washed sheets
* My daughters face when she watches me blow up a balloon (it’s the most amazing thing ever to a toddler)
* Spending cold, rainy days in bed watching movies – a real luxury these days!
* Beautifully wrapped gifts
* Sunsets at the beach
* Finding the ‘perfect’ outfit
* Em&femme’s blog (although I’m often in tears reading it too!) - http://emandfemme.blogspot.com/
* Being creative
* Making plans
* Champagne bubbles
* hot chips & aioli
* French martinis
* Every second Thursday when I wake up knowing my husband flies home from work that afternoon/night
* That one particular song that makes me want to go out and dance..
* My 4 month old attempting to laugh
* Watching my kids sleep
* The movie "A night at the Roxbury"
* making lists and checking them off
It's the simple things in life :)
"Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available." ~ Jim Beggs